i2i Advertising & Marketing is headquartered just outside of Gastown, Vancouver in the historic Alexander Centre. The business is run by founding partners Stuart Ince and Cam Iverson. i2i has handled the Subway advertising and marketing business in BC for 25 years. In early 2016, i2i was appointed to handle the Manitoba market and in August 2017 the Saskatchewan market. As of January 1, 2018, i2i will also handle all Subway business in Alberta meaning we handle all Subway business in Western Canada from Port Alberni to Thunder Bay. In addition, i2i also handles the same for Taco Del Mar, albeit on a much smaller scale. We are now looking for an Marketing Coordinator to work primarily on the Subway business in Saskatchewan and secondarily the TDM business.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Regional Account Manager and two i2i partners, is full time and will be home based.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Regional Account Manager and the partners and staff in the Vancouver office along with the Development Agent staff in Saskatchewan to drive the Subway and TDM business forward in Saskatchewan. There will be liaison at many levels ranging from the locally elected franchisee board, local operational staff, the national marketing organization staff and Subway head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all regional plans are executed in an efficient and effective way and meet all brand standards. The position will include involvement in an annual regional plan that supports the national plan, media and sponsorship liaison, social media and administrative tasks as mandated by Subway HQ. There are significant opportunities to grow the sphere of responsibility and area of influence.
- A Post-Secondary Education ideally in Marketing or business.
- 1-3 years experience either in an advertising or marketing agency or in media sales.
- Demonstrated experience in an organization that include customer service, marketing and financial processes.
- Strong organizational skills, a strategic focus and a passion for marketing solutions.
- Exceptional skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Potential leadership skills, proven excellence in work habits and ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and others.
- Some knowledge of production processes and media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience
- Experience in working with sponsors/corporate marketing partners.
- A willingness to work independently but as part of a bigger team.
- Represent the interests of i2i in Saskatchewan
- Assist with an annual marketing plan in conjunction with i2i, the Regional Account Manager, the local development team and the local Subway franchisee board.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all local media on a promotional basis.
- Assist with production projects including production and creative briefs.
- Activate sponsorship and promotional plans in the field
- Monitor and maintain an on-going competitor price and promotional analysis
- Attend all Subway and TDM marketing and operational meetings regionally and as required, national meetings.
- Monitor a budget and cash flow that reflects national guidelines.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete financial reporting of all client activities and ensure the adoption of effective financial management practices through a sound system of internal control.
- Prepare and submit monthly expense reports to i2i management.
- Assist with new business development where appropriate
- Perform all other duties as may be requested or as assigned by i2i management.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience,
To Apply For This Position
Please send your resume and cover letter by January 8, 2018 addressing your desire, availability and qualifications for the position to: email@example.com All applications will be acknowledged upon receipt. We will be in contact with you should we require further information.
i2i is an equal opportunity employer. No application will be discriminated against because of race, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or sensory or mental or physical disability.